STEP 1: Fill Your Cart
Find products in our collection and add them to your cart. Once you have filled your cart with your desired products, review you cart items and proceed to checkout.
STEP 2: Billing/Shipping Information
During checkout, enter and confirm your billing and shipping information. Once your have confirmed all your information is correct, continue placing your order.
Please be aware, if your shipping or billing information is incorrect, it will cause a delay in processing your order. Ensure your information is correct to avoid any delays in receiving your order.
Once you have placed your order, please send your payment to under the payee PaymentBP. Please leave the order number in the notes. Your order will be placed on hold until your payment is confirmed and received. When your payment is received, your order will be sent out the following day. Any payments sent under any other name will not be accepted.
- Send payment to:
- Make out recipient name/payee to: PaymentBP
- Leave order # in the e-transfer comments
- Make security question: Out of this world
- Make security question password: BP2841
Don’t know how to use interac e-transfer? Visit interac. https://www.interac.ca/en/consumers/products/interac-e-transfer/
Need to cancel e-transfer and resend?
- To cancel a transfer, log into your online bank account.
- Go to the transaction or payment history and select the Interac e–Transfer transaction you wish to cancel. Use the cancel option provided.
- Done, this process varies by financial institution, who may also charge a cancellation fee.